artbarblogsimple and artistic hearts using cereal boxes and acrylics. on the blog today! #artbarblog
- katethornsBar- you should have your own line of designs called Bar Rucci. Fabrics, paper, posters, cards, etc. You are a print pattern magician
- willowdaygramPerfect. ❤💗💛
- amymaricleI love this!!
- classroomcprUpcycled materials 👏
- menziesclaireReally pretty. Love how you make simple things just the best xx
- francoisemurphyGotta check it out! I was just on your blog today checking out valentine day card options for my kiddos!! 💕
- thea_snvSo good!! Thanks for sharing!!
- redvioletstudioSo beautiful and colorful ❤️💙💚💜
- lindseyhfrankOh I loveeeee these!!!!
- creatingcreativesSometimes it's the simple things 😍 loving the arrangement 💖💛💜
- oursensorykidsThese hearts look great! They would make such cute gift name tags!! 🌈this would be perfect to be [FEATURED] on our page! Just use the tag #oursensorykids 💕✨
- artbarblog@katethorns thank you!! in my dreams ✨
- artbarblog@classroomcpr yes!!! recycled are the best 👍🏼
- artbarblog@menziesclaire thank you!! simple is always my goal 👍🏼
- artbarblog@francoisemurphy thank you for reading the blog!! let me know what you try 👍🏼
- artcamplaSo pretty! Love the colors. Especially the little pop of contrast that 🖤brings.
- handmakeryLove using cereal boxes! It's definitely one of the best cardboard, especially to cut and always so plentiful!
Log in to like or comment.