brenebrownThis is why empathy is so difficult AND important. It's not always our default response - it's a skill and a choice to be connected. Even when it's hard.
- mindfulmft💛 so good!
- lyme_in_picturesLOVE THIS!!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏😘
- kkstewart42Thanks Brene. I work in a jail as counsellor/psychotherapist and this is what it boils down to. . . seeing the self and reflecting self back. All the psychologists and psychiatrists in the world won't make a difference without developing expertise at this.
- cissieaustinLinda Sarsour advocates Sharia Law not women's rights Brigitte Gabriel and Ayaan Hirsi Ali-Do your homework and stop listening to radical propaganda #IStandWithBrigitteAndAyaan
- nicole.tabsHow did you shoot this?
- bettysgirlvintageYassssssss! I'm going to marinate in those beautiful words for awhile....
- tammyhertbullockSeeing with the eyes of another, listening with the ears of another and feeling with the heart of another. YES PLEASE!!!
- tejada1027😻😻 @lcswchica
- nikkionfireWhy is it so much easier to treat people this way and others I cannot even fathom giving them the sort of treatment because of the block in my mind. I have so much work to do.
- laurakathryn1012Thank you for all of your research. I am a therapist for kids and talk about your research on shame, vulnerability and connection to my clients. It has helped me have the words to communicate this to our youth in a way they can understand. 🙏❤️
Log in to like or comment.