s_sloantfw you come home early from the 3 months of travelling you had planned because the depression you've been living with for 6 years got too debilitating and you need to take care of yourself but you weren't completely sure if being home would help or you would just continue being sad as hell (only now in the comfort of your own bed) but then @hhannahzoe took you out and made you a happy lil bean for the first time in weeks so you know you made the right call 💕 #runonsentence
- pygmyshrew#runonsentence #runonthisdick
- iplantaplant💙feel ya
- shasfoureauyay!!! my turn soon 😏😏
- hannananayeah❤️❤️❤️ take care
- k.dsjAww❤️ cute
- yvnjufeel this deeply 💕💕 u look great tho bb
- little.metisI'd love to see you 😇💜
- jakobleyyyyyyMy sis a fucking g
- s_sloan@shasfoureau YAS @yvnju thanks love 💗 @little.metis would be so down fr!!
- amandabevacquaGlad to have you back lovely lady. 💗
- transient_aTravel can be overwhelming for the sense and senses, and be so normative that it's unauthentic enough to feel jaded but prestigious enough to feel bad about not enjoying it. (I remember feeling so hollow touristing the australian east coast it felt indecent) but im so glad to see you ve grasped the "it" again. Gleeful it.
- ka.mcli always find travelling mentally exhausting even when i'm visiting somewhere rlly cool! all love 👼🏼💛
- s_sloan@amandabevacqua on the plus side I'll be home for my 19th birthday and you can finally truly be my vodka aunt 💕
Log in to like or comment.