womensmarchThank you to every single person who joined us in the streets yesterday. Thank you to all the those who organized globally. Thank you to all the sister marches who marched in solidarity. Thank you to all the state organizers for your tireless work. Thank you every single person who worked themselves to the bone making this happen. We have changed the world. And this is only the beginning. #WomensMarch
- chantalgm@thomasarronmeehan96 Ignore this troll. Stay positive, he tries to suck people into negativity. When they go low....
- chantalgm@thomasarronmeehan96 This is a troll. His name pops up every few posts trying to entrap others he sees as threatening into negativity. Keep on your positive movement thomas. ☮️
- chantalgm@winter_soldier_sketch fake news
- sara_saturday@chantalgm actually, they did not include HRC in their list of honorees at the march, which is pretty sad... considering she has helped paved the way for women to have a voice, along with Elizabeth Warren and so many others.
- liliflorart@womensmarch THIS URGENT!!! We need all your pink pussy hat ladies to go to every street corner, your local governance office, call too but we need you out physically!!! The White House have shut down lines and email communications! The Earth needs us now!!! Not yesterday today! #waterislife #nodapl #cleanwater #earthprotectors
- evebbrookesThe earth will HEAR FROM US👍👍👍👍
- _3.45What is the point of the march? @womensmarch
- magalinapagalinaSooo beautiful & inspiring! Every time I hear more crap he's done & get consumed with anxiety & fear if the next 4 years, I come to pages like this & I feel ease! Just look at this ~ how awesome! THIS is empowering! Thank you all who stand together through these uncertain times!!!🙏🏽💗🌈🌎💦💧💦🕊🕉
- 1066madelineYes! Thank you, people who marched!!!
- dossheadmillerThank you!
- curtainsrbeautifulI am a dot there, in a sea of humanity. So glad I was there. Thank you to everyone who put in so much work into making this happen.
- lmwill66Just know not all women support your cause. You don't speak for me.
- jacobmorerriBrainwashed women it's sad and embarrassing. They don't even know the issues. as a woman I am ashamed how stupid people are like sheep
- meldinstaIt was incredible to be there and I know exactly THE REASON I was there. ❤️👍🏽😌✊🏼
- giuseppinamilitanoI was here! Amongst my women!💓💯🌀
- goodvibespaceThis is an incredible photo. Thank you so much for continuing to inspire us all!!!
Log in to like or comment.