blakelivelyI marched for my daughters, for my friends, for strangers, for myself, for Phoebe here in this picture who I met as she motivated everyone she came across. My march wasn't driven by hate. It was rooted in a very simple fact-- we are all equal. I believe everyone can agree on that. Thank you to everyone who marched all over the world. I felt so hopeful and deeply grateful. #whyimarch
- savisdavis🤔 @priszylove plantation wedding or nah
- priszylove@savisdavis she supports trump?
- phoebesoegiono@_jocelynek she knows my name
- _jocelynek@phoebesoegiono she's marching for ya 🙌🏼
- riyanadelreyOmg @farah_rose 😭 now I feel so bad
- jennnneganYou are amazing 💕
- gialdo.inspirationAmazing woman !
- jessica_fulghumOkay guys but fr the little girl looks exactly like me
- cordofloriYo entendí mal o lo apoya a Trump? @pamelatiz 🤔
- pamelatiz@cordoflori yo creo que es al reves
- sealoven#blakelively Amen to equality for not just women but for people. No bars held!
- chamsralteThat's why I need YOU.
- lanemix@kind365 😍😍
- kind365@lanemix yes!!! ❤
- rockinismybusinessThank you for marching in love. So many of those women are, and remain haters.
- lolz.emiliaa@ambscherm stop. #prochoice
Log in to like or comment.