madonnaYesterday's Rally. was an amazing and beautiful experience.
I came and performed Express Yourself and thats exactly what i did.
However I want to clarify some very important things. I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it's important people hear and understand my speech in it's entirety rather than one phrase taken wildly out of context.
My speech began with " I want to start a revolution of love." ♥️ I then go on to take this opportunity to encourage women and all marginalized people to not fall into despair but rather to come together and use it as a starting point for unity and to create positive change in the world.
I spoke in metaphor and I shared two ways of looking at things — one was to be hopeful, and one was to feel anger and outrage, which I have personally felt. However, I know that acting out of anger doesn’t solve anything. And the only way to change things for the better is to do it with love.
It was truly an honor to be part of an audience chanting “we choose love”. 🙏🏻🇺🇸♥️🙏🏻🇺🇸♥️🙏🏻🇺🇸♥️🙏🏻🇺🇸♥️🙏🏻🇺🇸 #revoltutionoflove♥️#revolutionoflove♥️*******************************************************
- congobee2I'm with you @madonna
- detective_s.mirabelleSuch a "loving" speech. Not at all condoning violence or hate. Good job.
- hotrodmoe5There's always an exception when you're a liberal, right? First you parade around naked and call it provoking a conversation in society for 30 years .... you teach women to be provocative and tease men... no moral respect or decency... and now we are supposed to respect you because you're suddenly political?... please you, Cher, Barbra Streisand, and Susan Sarandon need to go sit down and shut up... old broads with big mouths who became famous by acting and singing... entertaining. Doesn't make any of you a genius. Probably slept with most of Tinseltown and we're supposed to respect you. Gimme a break
- gyalcyancookU evil witch
- iammrjforyouTill the end madonna
- jasminawern@hotrodmoe5 yes...thats right.
- elisatuffoMAGA 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸Trump! 💕
- rackkennlove? Women united? Tiffany trump was bullied from a fashion show..
- ginger513U choose love? Is it loving to threaten to blow up the White House? It doesn't matter how much money u have, u r trash!!! Why don't u move to another country?
- ome4737Love 🌷🌷🇺🇸🇺🇸
- cruising_dystopia@hotrodmoe5 old broads?! did anyone ever teach you to respect anyone?...especially "old broads" as the longer you survive on this planet, the more you know. And, no one forced you to watch Madonna, or look at her Instagram? ps Why waste your, clearly, precious time to critique "liberal" women? pps Since you have chosen to go with a route of negativity let's be really honest, anyone who has the word "Tinseltown," in their personal lexicon is decidedly an "old broad" herself. So, shouldn't you be sitting your ass down and shutting up as well? I mean, I would say you might want to do such just because tacky is never a good look as opposed to being older as "aging" is not a debit but, rather, a credit. Regardless, tacky and being needlessly hateful is straight up a bad look...like a hella bad look...it bears repeating...just saying...
- stevenwarehamNo matter what you do Madonn,Im always with you,your a big insperation of mine,im still holding on that dream that one day i'll finally meet you and tell you how much you mean to me,how much you mean to all of us,your Rebel Hearts ❤💖💋
- amandastarletI do too
- joshua_satt@hotrodmoe5 lol you just merk that bitch
- zikoster😍so sweet
- mustacheblake#Trump2016 #MAGA 🚂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Log in to like or comment.