nickheywardIn Harm's Way
Fell asleep to The Butler, a reminder of what was wrong. 'Woke up this morning' the opening lyric to a blues song.
It's now 9am and it feels like I need to join a resistance party of some sort to abort takeoff and landing in Paris in 1940. A little naughty to post this, I know, but nice to be clear about things.
Wake up wonderful world, the far right is not alright. Should be left in the past where it belongs in the wrongs and the rights of the people.
- markcrilleyrealCouldn't agree more-- thanks for posting this @nickheyward , you're the best!
- melanieburns1967Woman power is a powerful thing and not to be ignored 🦋
- akimboleaWell said!
- tombyrne.muzic_Can't say I'm a fan of Trump but you can vote him out in a few years . What's far more worrying is anti democratic protests , this new phenomenon will undermine democracy if it continues and destroy society .
- jjmedusaI love all the people commenting on our new President that are actually not Americans.
- comftyboldOn that basis all those civil rights marches of the past were 'anti-democratic'. Politics is never just trotting in to vote every few years, it's active. All historical change starts with protest. Surely a fundamental part of democracy is the right and ability to disagree.
- jodearanSmashing shoes 😉
- helsybelsy0104Sharing shoes with @glenntilbrook ?!?
- dineen68Another pair of size 9's? I remember reading that you wore 7's in the 80's, wicked shoes though, peace Nick x
- words_n_pixThese shoes are utterly divine. Where from?
- nickheyward@words_n_pix A lovely shop in St Petersburg Florida called Janet's. Only $40 👍🏽
- nickheyward@jjmedusa I'm guessing you're being sarcastic. But if not and you literally mean what you say, then I totally agree. It's heartwarming to see people using their freedom of expression.
- comftyboldPlus neither Trump nor Obama were backward in coming forward in commenting on brexit. We're all connected, kids so I think we should get over it.
Log in to like or comment.