bttrcrmbakeshopExcited to share the cake we got to make for one of last night's inaugural balls. While we most love creating original designs, when we are asked to replicate someone else's work we are thrilled when it is a masterpiece like this one. @duff_goldman originally created this for Obama's inauguration 4 years ago and this years committee commissioned us to re-create it. Best part is all the profits are being donated to @humanrightscampaign, one of our favorite charities who we have loved working with over the years. Because basic human rights are something every man, woman and child~ straight, gay or the rainbow in between~ deserve! (Check out Tuesday's Instagram post to see how much we were able to donate!)
- jupersonYou guys made The Daily Show!
- dermadeliYou guys are awesome!
- desireemartinez@hannahmaetion ***Flawless shade.
- sussi.louiseWe love it in Denmark 🇩🇰 too!!!!
- beach_momobHow to turn it around, creative ALL around!
- gailski8Nice cake, but really...what's next, Trump team and flaming bag of dog poop at Obama's.
- jbasil328@ggturfcommander nailed it!!!
- katiehorwitchThis is phenomenal
- kannnicklasLove love love this! Just heard @callyrgf mention you and got so excited! ❤ 🎂 🇺🇸 🙌🏻
- dragcentricdeb@costarama Touché!!! 👏👏👏
- kaitlynn__04I don't think it was right to copy it, I mean when would trump want something the same as someone else??i don't care if you credited duff it's still stupid to make the same cake
- kaitlynn__04@beautiful_lil_89 totally agree
- kaitlynn__04@hilyo if they were a good bakery they'd decline duplicating someone's work, as bakeries should be creative in their OWN way
- futuremrsespinaHaha 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🎂
Log in to like or comment.