upcraftclubAre you ready for PAPERLESS sewing patterns??? We couldn't be more excited to introduce you to Kite, the system that will let you project your sewing patterns directly onto your fabric! We've been hard at work on this as we've gotten prototypes built, refined the technology, and gotten the patents pending. We'll be opening pre-orders up soon. Woohoo!⠀
Kite lets you pull your pattern up on your phone, tablet, or desktop and wirelessly connect to a tiny (but super powerful) projector. The patterns are formatted for both dark and light fabric and you can cut directly from the projected image or trace it onto your fabric.⠀
We'll be sharing more details and behind-the-scenes looks at Kite during the UpCraft Club Sewing Hunt. The Hunt is free and you could WIN some amazing prizes...plus get the details on Kite first. #linkinprofile ⠀
Tag a friend and make sure you don't miss it!⠀
#upcraftclub #sewpaperless #craftykite #kite #sewing #sewcialists #handmadewardrobe #linkinbio #startup #innovation
- tammylarsonsewsCrazy cool. Can't wait to see it.
- ekatearcherThis is so amazing!!!!
- sew_sleep_deprivedthat is fricking genius
- laurel_kay35@ekatearcher so cool!!
- iftheywouldnap@cathyvande 😮
- sparklerockpopThat's so amazing! Congratulations on launching!
- mycozycoThis is such an interesting product! Wishing you success with the launching ! 💕💕💕
- upcraftclub@mycozyco Thank you!! ❤️
- made.by.sara.blogIt's our dreams come true!! 🙆👍👏👏👏 So, so exciting!
- sewmsbonchaThe future is here! Can't wait to hear more about the tech!
- upcraftclubThanks Ali @sewmsboncha!
- cucicucicooWhoa, that is incredible!!
- lamachineacoudre@carmencitablog worth reading
- dawn.points@abstrakt02 !!!
- petitejosettesewsWow, that's an exciting and brilliant idea! My only question would be whether this will include any sort of pattern adjustment software, as a lot of us out there need to modify our patterns for a proper fit, and that requires cutting and pasting the paper pattern... But if such an option was available, it would amazing!
- upcraftclub@petitejosettesews We'll have some best practices for modifying pattern pieces. It doesn't quite do it for you (maybe in the future??) but will definitely save time and paper still! Stay tuned for more details!
- petitejosettesewsThanks for your answer, Really looking forward to seeing more!
- jilleebea😱😍😱😍 @blueeyedfreckles @alinadesignco My least fave part about sewing is taping the pattern together (and changing the serger threads!) This is so exciting!!
- mama_britI'm so excited for this!!!
Log in to like or comment.