jcristaldiSo, here's what happened. It rained at the exact moment #Trump began speaking. 120 miles southeast of #CapitolHill they captured as much of the rain falling over @trumpwinery as they could. They bottled it. Fermented it. And then #RobertParker and #AntonioGalloni and #WineSpectator and #JamesSuckling and #GilFaizon all gave it -- the newly minted Trump Winery Fermented Sparkling Inauguration Day Rain Cuvée -- AND ALL OF TRUMP WINERY'S WINES ... 💯points!! Prices are going up kids! Middle America is about to sock away all those 💯-pointers! Are you gonna let em #America?! Am I? I haven't tasted them, but you read it here: 101 points for all Trump Wines and 145 points for all future Trump Wines. Cuz, ya know, #145 is like, #POTUS45, and like, ya know, like 145 years ago it was 1872 and President Ulysses S. Grant restored full civil liberties to something like 500 #Confederate soldiers. #ThoseWereTheDays. God Bless Us Everyone! -- Archie Bunker
- sdependahlI've never been so proud to be an American
- jcristaldiI had to like my own photo because of such low like counts. Where's the "hate" button? #TrumpFistofHate?
- markandrewlowThis is marvelous.
- _soifI only drink 150 Point wines
- austinbeemanThats awesome!
Log in to like or comment.