jonathanfaustWith a red Tombow Dual Brush
#whichpendidyouuse #typography #lettering #calligraphy
- jamesbutterlySmooth flow. T is perfect💚
- isbllfindeed trouble ...is brewing. with a capital T
- eddb@jonathanfaust do you do warm ups?
- mags_vidalIn love
- thefreehandfontAs a lefty, I have a difficult time transitioning my curves smoothly with brush pens - you're so good!
- amybautista222My middle name. 😏
- jonathanfaust@eddb not really. But I often make one to adjust the camera position.
- jonathanfaust@libbytsoi I know. Very rare😄
- jonathanfaust@samvandersteen agreed. I am a lefty. But who would use left if they are right handed?
- beesajquimThose left handed stokes 😍👌
- spanacek@erinickerson we can start practicing tomorrow
- danicalligraphy99Any tips for a fellow lefty? I'm a lefty calligrapher too, but I'm still having a few difficulties 😁
- hgdecker@jonathanfaust Sorry to ask obnoxious questions that I'm sure you get all the time! But how did you get started with calligraphy and lettering? Did you teach yourself, take a class, tutorials online?
- jonathanfaust@hgdecker no worries. There wasn't such a thing as online when I started😊 I am educated sign painter and designer which has given me all the basics and tools to develop my skills. The rest is just practice, practice and practice.
- jonathanfaust@penartistree use your right right hand😄 or keep your hand above the letters to avoid smudging.
- danicalligraphy99@jonathanfaust oh thanks! 😊 how do you practice consistency? That's also another thing I've been trying to master for a while now haha
- elisebyun😍 You're amazing.. What paper do you use? My Tombow marker tips have gotten frayed and don't produce that crisp look you achieve! How do you do it?!
- jonathanfaust@elisebyun always bleed proof paper. It's expensive but your pens will last longer
Log in to like or comment.