mmajocelynFamily, friends and fans, first of all I want to say thank you so much for all the love and support. It's something I can see and have felt throughout out my career and I'm very thankful for it all. I have been doing what I love for almost 9 years now and I can promise you I gave it everything I had. Tonight I'm so excited to announce my retirement from fighting. I'm ready for what's next. I'm ready to be with my wife and kids, to be the best wife and most of all to be the best step mom to our girls. Kennedy and Ellie I love you both so much. I want to thank my coach John Crouch for always supporting me in and out of the cage. Thank you coach Eddie, Wil and Jarret! Thank you Mike Dolce for always being on my team. I owe everything to my brothers and sisters at the MMA LAB thank you. #mmalabelite #dolcediet #onepercentbetter #teamJJL
- alicia16irwin@mmajocelyn LOTS OF LOVE and prayers for your beautiful future 😘
- bhbluebird8Good for you for focusing on your next life transition and your beautiful family
- ucelomartialartsglendaleYou rock 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻we Love you Joc ❤️❤️❤️
- thewrightjeffCongrats on the next chapter at life! Been awesome watching you grow from amateur to the UFC over the years.
- bittercold22Well I am disappointed. For my own selfish reasons. I became a huge fan after you demolished the warrior princess but your post fight interview is what got my attention. You have a huge heart and a kind soul. Its been my pleasure watching you compete. Thanks for sharing bits of your life with me on IG. Makes me me feel like I'm part of the team too. I wish you success in life and most of all I wish you happiness. @mmajocelyn
- lisa_marie_85_So proud of you @mmajocelyn ! The best is yet to come! 😘💜💯
- tanquinhojjIm proud to share the mats everyday with you @mmajocelyn and more than that I could fight on the same night as you! Thank you for always inspiring me and everyone on the Lab. We are with you for whatever you choose!
- women.throwin.leather😮 well there does come a time. I really wish you the best in your next chapter and thank you for your contribution to the sport and always providing us fans with such exciting fights to watch. You're awesome! @mmajocelyn
- heidiseiberti wish you all the very best Jocelyn💜 You are amazing 😊
- bubumendessIt was a good fight, just d get where you are a winner already hj Jones! Hug kisses
- aidenthefutureIt's been a true honor being able to train with you and watch you grow so much as fighter and a person, from the moment you walked in and trained for the first time at the mma lab to when we sparred for time and to the moment you sign that UFC contract. I'm so happy for you and now that you get to begin this new chapter in life 💙
- independentmommy4Well u put a lot into your career. You've always put c your all into your sport starting so young. You know when it's that time. Congrats your next step in life.
- jodie_hubbardCongrats on your retirement and best wishes on your future endeavors! ❤ @mmajocelyn
- carlaesparza19 years of following your dream ain't bad! Good luck on your next chapter in your life with your family!
- mackenziedernLove you girls!!!
- rouseyworldRespect🙏 Best of luck in whatever you want to do next😍
- sheribaaaybeeLove you Jocelyn 💛 best wishes for success and happiness!!! 😘🙏🏻💕🇺🇸 #classact #anotheradventureawaits
- lucky7r@mmajocelyn you have my respect in anything you do! It takes a lot of sacrifice, pain and all emotions to train like you have to just to be ready to start training for a fight. To hear them describe you as a Cancer Fighter as the fight started you already won that fight before it started. You became my favorite a short time ago, win, lose or draw you'll always be my favorite!
- datchley61I wish you all the best @mmajocelyn. You are such a class act and great fighter to watch. I know you will make great things happen.
Log in to like or comment.