soursop_austin"khao soi LeRoy"
Burmese style curry noodle soup with brisket burnt ends from @evanleroybbq fresh and fried egg noodles. Pickled mustard greens, red onion fermented with hibiscus, fresh herbs, lime
Also Huge shoutout to @teamsilent for the encyclopedic knowledge of all things fermented and constant willingness to answer all my weird questions
- daisies_favoriteBurmese curry. I need this
- irenetabasComing on Sunday plz tell me it'll be on the brunch menu
- superbarb51Yum @soursop_austin
- soursop_austin@irenetabas just till Saturday / sold out 😓
- irenetabas@anakurzan @rossinaojeda tomorrow night instead of cooking?!
- emilyhunkerOh my gaw!
- teamsilent@wellfedlife @stefantoast @chronfood. Try this before it sells out.
- teamsilentIn mean @stefontoast
- teamsilentYou too @anaurie
- jezzeryoungWill be there asap.
- adassessAnytime you wanna visit you have full reign of my kitchen
- somuchlifeblogOoh, yum!'
- stefontoast@teamsilent maybe I'll go by tomorrow night or Saturday!
- andilasagnaIt's 6:30am and I want this right now.
- sawyerblewisOmg omg omg omg
- coupleinthekitchen@vodkapond you need to come to Austin now just to try this version.
- vodkapond@coupleinthekitchen oh em gee, yes please! Coming there ASAP
Log in to like or comment.