lisabordenI freeze the best of the organic strawberries from the summer and save them for when I really want to make myself feel like the sun is shining outside. Didn’t work today, at all, even though the pink hemp milk tasted great. #bringbacksummer #letthesunshine
#dairyfree #organic #hempseeds #strawberries #medjooldates #plantpower #sweettreat #hemp #kidapproved #drinkwell #plantbased #hempmilk #cravings #selfcare #wholefoods #furtherfood #plasticsucks #wintersucks #growyourown #thankyourfarmer
- lisaborden@sftebakery likely!
- lisaborden@bestrawesome I save them to start enjoying now when I really need to remind myself that winter and grey doesn't last forever! ☀
- lisaborden@manitobaharvest your hemp heart on everything and in everything!
- takeoutwithoutGlass straw love for @bestrawesome! #plasticsucks
- juliagonenndI always mean to do that with peaches, but then I just end up eating them all! 🍑🌞
- shoreshtoMmmmmm looks delicious
- lisaborden@juliagonennd this took years of practice :)
- bestrawesome@lisaborden smart!
- youngurbanfarmersSo should we be planting more strawberries this year?
- todoverdeCool 💚
- lisaborden@youngurbanfarmers don't we always plant more of everything?! #strategy
- lanaifitLike! 👍
- youngurbanfarmers@lisaborden yes! 🌱👍
- mleithwoodCurious how you introduced and from what age the idea that we don't consume chemicals?
- lisaborden@mleithwood do you mean with my kids? If so, all different ages, only since I learned from the first two - mostly the second! There is an interview with my daughter on bordencom.com under "unblog" that might explain a little!
- lisaborden@youngurbanfarmers ok, I am ready for spring NOW!
- mleithwoodAwesome. Yes with your kids. I say we don't use nail Polish to my 3 year old because it contains chemicals. Or we don't eat non organic because it contains pesticides. I know she doesn't grasp what it means other than that it's something we don't do. Hoping I don't give her a complex! Lol
- lisaborden@mleithwood they absolutely do grasp it, but I would keep it positive - why you eat the good and how much good it does for them, and for the farmers, and for the air, and the bees, and the.....
- po_zuGood plan!
Log in to like or comment.