aladyinfranceI took a step away from my temporary writing structure to think. Where am I really going with all this? Am I supposed to focus on my blog of 8 years? Writing posts and books on faith? Writing fiction? Do I work on being a better homemaker? Goodness knows the room for growth is there. I'm so busy and distracted and I just don't want to waste time doing what I'm not meant to be doing.
- shannongeurinGod will show you!
- astunzIt's a worthwhile search and I'm excited to know the answer. What a blessing it is that we have choices!
- everyday.natalieIt's a good thing to step away and have a vision day (or even an hour) to see where the Lord wants you to go. I will pray right now for it to be revealed to you.
- aladyinfrance@astunz thank you for that reminder! You're right.
- email@example.com thank you so much for the prayers.
- astunz@aladyinfrance hope it didn't come off patronizing. I'm where you are too and it helps me to twist it to a positive.
- mamanjulie19I know when my sons were growing up/still at home....I was not able to completely search for focus for myself. I felt I was just moving with the flow...not many moments to just sit and reflect. I hope/pray you find a moment to see if you can understand where your focus should be!
- aladyinfrance@astunz not at all!! ❤
- aladyinfrance@mamanjulie19 thank you for the prayers. You're also reminding me that there is a time and season for everything.
- rjonquetYou are so funny.
Log in to like or comment.