edibleashOur little lady is finally here. 💕Lennon Eyre McLaughlin 💕 1/16/17 // born 17 days late, 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" ... Her labor and birth ended up being quite the journey, so we are beyond thankful this tiny human has finally arrived safe + sound. ❤️❤️
- yolandanaturallyAmazing! Huge love & congratulations x
- mygreengypsyAre you going to share the birth story on your blog?
- lecitykittyWow like it!
- passionbykaitCongratulations dear!!! How precious is she?! <3
- heatherdcrdWhat a gal! Love this pic and am so happy to hear she has arrived 😊❤😊
- rachelsovernightoats👏 👏 👏
- edibleash@mygreengypsy At some point! 😊
- edibleash@megtherhn thank you!!
- edibleash@rhodeygirltests Thanks, Sabrina!
- edibleash@ohsheglows Thanks, girl. ❤️❤️
- edibleash@suero55 So funny!! 😊
- edibleash@iowagirleats Thanks girl! 3 day induction that didn't end up working...ended with a c-section. (Turns out she was blocked by my sacrum.) But all is well! ❤️
- email@example.com Poor thing wss blocked by my sacrum bone and couldn't descend. No clue when she would have shown on her own!
- erin.m.perry@edibleash aw, yes, good thing we have so many choices and excellent care when there are challenges. x
- cococakelandAww 💕💕💕
- edibleash@cococakeland 😘😘
- herheartlandsoulShe's gorgeous!! And I love her name!!
- edibleash@herheartlandsoul thanks lovely!
Log in to like or comment.