whathannahdidnextIn our new place, I actually have space for a desk. It's in my husband's office but that's OK as his monitors act as a screen 😂 In our last home, I had a space in our lounge and then our bedroom but of course they weren't practical places to sit and I simply didn't utilise it. Now I have a spot that's not going anywhere and I finally have a white pegboard. I've been wanting one for ages and I eventually got one for Christmas 👌 I have a few bits and pieces to add to it but as soon as it's finished, I'll pop up a post showing what I've done with it and how it will inspire me!
- whathannahdidnext@newmumonline oh do you? I'm adding some little shelves and bits and pieces so you definitely should start using yours x
- newmumonline@whathannahdidnext mine's just a desk next to the dining table next to the back door LOL. x
- whathannahdidnext@newmumonline time to make it your perfect space - no matter where! x
- whathannahdidnext@justmotherhood thank you 😊 xx
- rocknrollerbabyYour 'HELLO' is awesome! X
- thejoyoffiveI love everything about this space! X
- whathannahdidnext@thejoyoffive thanks Emma x
- whathannahdidnext@rocknrollerbaby it is isn't it x
- melaniekentishLove this 😍😍😘
- whathannahdidnext@melaniekentish thanks Mel 😘 xx
- laurinpattonAwesome!! 🙌🏼❤️
- linda_croneyIMPRESSIVE ☺😊☺
- familyfourfunLooks lovely!
- mummyendeavoursOoh can't wait to see more. X
- modernmummyukLove it, and the wire hello sign especially! X
- mother_freckleI have no space but I doubt I would be any more productive 😂😂😂
- innocentcharmschatsWoohoo. I can not tel you how excited I am for your home posts xx
- whathannahdidnext@innocentcharmschats thanks Kara, I'm excited too 😁 xx
- lemeduse@lemeduse Discover our Italian Art!
Log in to like or comment.