hunterfitnessDon't be fooled by the 50 second video- this is actually over an hour of work in a time lapse. 🔻
My client John came in today and here's how we broke down our session-
Priority one- use FRC principles to improve shoulder internal rotation. We spent about the first 20 minutes going over what he's been doing for homework, and then a little partner work to help the process. 🔻
We then spent about 35-40 minutes doing one-on-one KINSTRETCH work- focus on the rear leg in 90-90 to improve hip internal rotation- and then a brutal upper body series of infinity hovers followed by upper body hinge-work and end-range rotational in the quadruped position- all with the help of extra irradiation using a tennis ball. His shoulders were smoked by the end. 🔻
We finished the last 15 minutes of the session by discussing where he is experiencing some neurological tension and how he can use ISO-ramping with a tennis ball to slowly dissipate said tension. 🔻
Curious to learn more? Find a @kinstretch class near you. Kinstretch.com is now live and you can see who is in your area. No classes yet? Get some one-on-one attention by finding a FRC provider near you at functionalanatomyseminars.com 🔻
Thanks for always letting me film, John. Great work today. #HunterFitness #FRCms #FunctionalRangeConditioning #KINSTRETCH #controlyourself #doANYTHING @drandreospina
- mirajfindingbalanceDefinitely need to give it a go thanks for the info
. #personaltrainer #move #movement #movementculture #flexibility #mobility #physicalculture #flow #fitness #moveeveryday #play #movemore #playmore #fitness #physique #athlete #trainer #train #nike #underarmour #onnit #getonnit #niketraining #onnitacademy
- ryanorricoEven in a 50 second time-lapse, it's clear how much you care 👊🏽
- hunterfitness@mirajfindingbalance 👊🏼
- hunterfitness@ryanorrico that's one of the best compliments I could have received here
- milehighmclean@akareesywest sleeper stretch
- sir_je@hunterfitness 💪🏽🤓I need this in my life, but of course none in my area 30813 or in anywhere near the C.S.R.A. (Central Savannah River Area) 😩...what if brought it here?! 🤔
- trainerqueenWonderful. Helping humanity one by one.
- gain_it_reithHammer Bilder 😉
- hunterfitness@sir_je gotta get some trainers in your area to attend FRC
- hunterfitness@theoziway thanks
- hunterfitness@trainerqueen one at a time!
- hunterfitness@gain_it_reith not sure what that means
- grrahamhayesAmazing!.. How many times a day could you work on a given area... And would you work on it till you see changes in thar hour or so?
- figurepronewsSuper cool :)
Log in to like or comment.