astrangerviewI am so honored and lucky to join this awesome #beesewcial group this year. I am always so inspired by their creativity and I hope I add some excitement to their quilts - not that they need any more, because it's pretty exciting already. This is my resolution from @spontaneousthreads prompt. This year I want to work out more (that's why it's so bouncy), I want to, knowing that my sewing time is scarce, see the beauty of the whole and really pay attention and enjoy my family, but also enjoy those little precious sewing times (my sewing is represented by the little color inserts), and finally for my work I want to focus on more monochromatic neutrals or subtle changes with pops of color (like this color scheme). I hope you like it Stephanie. Sorry for the bulk those skinny pieces produce. Feel free to chop it off if you want. It is 12.75" x 24.75". Anyone can play along using #inspiredbybeesewcial . @shecanquilt @felicityquilts @aquilterstable @capitolaquilter @entropyalwayswins @quiltmatters @marci_girl @playcrafts @spontaneousthreads
- capitolaquilterGives me chills - in a good way. Love the slivers of time squeezed in and that they are bold in the taking for making.
- astrangerview@debbiegrifka @villageboundquilts @barbhana @quirkygranolagirl @julie_simtq thank you! 😊
- astrangerviewThanks @piecestopatch 😄 yeah, I pretty much recycle mine every year, so it's always the same.
- wgoletagirlLove it!!
- astrangerview@13spools 😄 thank you Amy! If this wasn't going to Stephanie you would have first dibs. 😊
- astrangerviewThanks @carole_lylesshaw their seams are a little finicky on the back, but so fun looking.
- astrangerviewOh, thanks @marci_girl I must admit, I was a little scared at first. Didn't want to disappoint. 😄
- astrangerview@capitolaquilter ha! Good chills! Thanks Karen! Squeezed is the perfect word to describe it.
- antstosugarPerfect. 😊
- noonoomon1It's beautiful - and it's clear to me that you already fit in, seamlessly, with the beesewcial gals. I can't wait to see the rest of your creations throughout the year.
- quiltmattersAwesome! 😍❤❤❤
- ml_wilkieLoving this!!❤️❤️
- astrangerview@antstosugar thanks Daisy! Are you going to QuiltCon this year? I would love to see you.
- astrangerviewOh thanks @noonoomon1 😊 I'm excited for what is to come.
- astrangerviewThanks @quiltmatters 💕
- astrangerview@ml_wilkie thanks Michelle. I might have to explore this design more later.
- carole_lylesshaw@astrangerview I've started using light starch or undiluted Best Press sometimes when sewing skinny. I'm getting more control. I love the look! Great job.
- fairy101818👀✨ .
- margaret_pwGood luck with your resolutions! I like the chunky way you expressed them...actually thought of taking the same approach but my straightish lines are more fitting to my resolution.
Log in to like or comment.