vegasbabyfilmWe are excited to announce that we have changed the title of the film to VEGAS BABY! This has been a long and hard decision, and many factors contributed:
At the end of the day, our goal is to reach as broad an audience as possible to help people GET the insane ups and downs of infertility, which are too often kept quiet. And for those that choose treatment, it is indeed a gamble--most of the time without insurance coverage, and no guarantee of success. We think that this new title captures this feeling.
Thanks for sticking with us during this transition time, and stay tuned for upcoming announcements of the distribution plan for #VegasBabyFilm!
- lizzabbottThe title is more eye catching, too, I think: has more "POP" when someone is just browsing titles. Will make them stop and go, "huh?". Then they're intrigued. Then they watch. Same if u have an interview scheduled for the entertainment ( or health) segment on the local six o'clock news. Announcer: next up after these messages, "Vegas Baby". Could leave it at that, or add something like, "for these couples, the only option that remains is 'rolling the dice' ."
- sydneycroskeryI love it!!! Bravo
- candescentfilmsBetter title!!
- djdogboneThis is a good decision! I like the double meaning
- missamandareedPretty sweet :)
Log in to like or comment.