citizenway#countyourblessings it's a good antidote for "the Funk". We did and it totally worked! My family is cool. 1 Thes. 5:16-18 @bencalhoun
- kekegram52I'm with you guys I'm in a funk too!
- deborah_bjorkLove you Ali and Ben. Wise words Ali. You have such a great woman Ben. Praying for you all the time. Being grateful and thankful is the best antidote to fear and stress. God is faithful and he always takes care of us all. Thankful for you. Love you guys. 💕
- citizenway@deborah_bjork amen!!! Thanks Deb!
- ronniegurl3Amen to that!☺
- citizenway1 Peter 5:7 is a good one too! "I cast all my cares on you for you care me me LORD"!
- a_bartelliAMEN 😍🙌
- jaarmurrayMy new favorite verse... Do not worry Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Thank you for sharing your "funk" it's nice to know everyone has it😁
- troywlAMEN.....GREAT encouragement
- mom_of_jolsAmen! Thank you for this encouraging post.
- considermecatlinToday has been absolutely rough for me; needed to hear this again. There is still so much to be thankful for. 😊
- angelayaw001You, your wife and those two kiddos ROCK. Come to WA State.
- makami2@citizenway -You have no idea how much I needed to be reminded of this today!!Thank you and God bless you 🙏🏻💕
- dozer4famAmen! When I felt that way I started writing down all the things I was thankful for and before long I had the page filled and totally turned my sadness into joy!! So thankful to God for every little thing.
- tararuegerTrue. True. True.
Log in to like or comment.