angiesmith19It already has marks on the front from being tossed in my purse to bring along with me as I've traveled. @jenniesallen, I'm always proud to be a friend, but this message-it's necessary. It's timely. It's freeing. And I've watched you live it out. I have a feeling I'm not the only one who needed it... Y'all-get this one. It's a game-changer:)
*also featured in the background is a series of (failed) attempts to count stitches for a knitting project. Guess I'm still trying to prove something there...😬😉
- dlmazz6I saw someone else post something about this same book today. I may have to pick it up and add it to the growing stack beside my bed of "books waiting to be read". 😳😜
- ashleybrownRead the entire thing today!! SO good!
- jessicakgrangerJust started it today💗💗💗
- bethafmanWaiting, rather impatiently, for mine to arrive!
- nataliestanfieldNeeded it! 🙋🏻
- tinazimneyAt the if gathering will u be speaking Friday or Saturday this weekend @angie
- tinazimneyOops @angiesmith19
- cristinmoI'll have to grab this! I'm reading Chasing God currently and had the sweetest encounter with God yesterday while reading about Isaiah's encounter with the Holy Father. Thank you for sharing with us your gift of communicating a love for our Lord.
- heart4fairtradeI started reading on my way to #noondayshine2017 and I absolutely love it. And Jennie totally resonates with me with Pastor's wife stuff 😊
- melissabowie4You still working on that green sweater? 😂
- 567kate@katiemariec let's try this one!
- amyngarza_lol, anything that stays in my purse throughout the week always comes out looking like it needs a bleach bath. 😬😂
- susan.termynaSo glad I found you. I am studying Seamless with our Ladies bible study. Learning so much from you. You are such a inviting writer. Feels like your in the room with us during our daily lessons. You write, go get some coffee and I do. Your terrific. Keep writing and teaching us to Love this amazing Father God. Thank you,
- rachel_plus5Hey girl ! At the if gathering 2017 and surprised to see your face up on screen via : webcast ! So excited !!
- courtneykirklndSo hoped to have heard you speak at #ifgathering2017 ! Excited to dive into @jenniesallen new book! 💕
- ekjelteWas great to watch you on the livestream today but was so bummed to not hear u speak, last year's if teaching you did still has impacted me!
Log in to like or comment.