knitbotWant to learn to knit a top down sweater like Lesley from Home & Away? Many knitters benefited from Knit Stars, the online knitting conference I taught at last fall. The entire conference is now available for purchase including 8 full length classes with a diverse group of designers including myself, Stephen West, Romi Hill and more! We received an overwhelmingly positive response to the series. To learn more about it and access a free introductory series, click the link in my profile or go to the Learn tab at knitbot.com 🤓
#learntoknit #knitstars #hannahfettig #knitbot #knitting
- stringbykimYour class was great. I loved the visual of the top down sweater. I frogged a Lesley and restarted it after watching your class. I highly recommend it.
- elainevdpAgree, your class is excellent! Knit Stars is great!
- teknitsI received several requests asking for money to sign up for this series. I would have except the entire amount was due at once. When I got yet another shortly before Xmas, I wrote back trying to explain yet again why NOW was not a possible payment plan so close to the holidays particularly when our community always tries to help other knitters. We were asked to participate in Advent Calendars or KALs for charity and this year if we could knit a pink hat and mail it to VA for the Women's March in January. I tried, as I am sure most everyone did, to participate as much as I was asked. I was disappointed not to see or hear that the Knit Stars had gotten together as a group and donated back to the community who had been so generous to them. Now perhaps they did, and if so, I truly apologize, but I guess I was expecting a note saying they were going to fund a bus for people who wanted to go to DC but couldn't afford transportation, or a hotel room for people to share, or a bag of yarn for knitting for stores who had run out of pink. ✨SPONSORED BY THE KNIT STARS ✨ It would have had a nice ring to it,don't you think?
- mountainkiddknits@stringbykim I have knit stars but haven't made it through Hannah's segment AND I have a Lesley in the "time out" bin. Thanks to you I will watch and proceed!!
- mountainkiddknits@teknits sometimes, it's smart business not to weigh in on politics issues. Sometimes, people fall on the other side of the fence. Sometimes, it's too emotional to open up the rabbit hole of online discussion. I appreciate the professionalism in abstention for those who choose to do so.
- teknits@mountainkiddknits I'm sure you're right and I appreciate the kind restraint of your reply.
Log in to like or comment.