kelseynixonNow that it's February (!!), I'm getting serious about my resolutions 😳. 2017 is the year that we will cook better to feel better in our home. After our loss I cooked less, ate terrible, and hid behind my grief and frustration only to become more frustrated with myself that I wasn't caring for my family in the way I truly wanted to and they deserved. We are embracing our fresh start and I'm looking at food and cooking with more purpose and passion this year. Mindful cooking and a recommitment to sitting down and breaking bread as a family each day. I know food plays a pivotal role in how we feel and I'm anxious and excited to see how our family will benefit from a few simple changes that I know will make a big difference. 💪🏻#cookbetterfeelbetter
- tarateaspoonI like those props! ;-) Also bursting with happiness for your family these days.
- ellgoldSo glad to see you back!
- uh_ohmegglesThis looks delicious! Where can we find the recipe? ☺️
- anna_bergevinI love that you share some of these real moments from this time of trial. So happy for your fresh start with that sweet baby girl.
- gigidaisyLooks delicious!
- scfoleySo glad to see you back and posting amazing dishes. All the best to your beautiful family in 2017.
- lauren_bridgmonThat looks delicious!!
- pineapplesmileI'm so happy for you ❤️❤️ looks so yummy 🤗😍😘
- meldemasoAmen amen!
- jessiednortonLoved watching your cooking show! Wishing you the best and looking forward to some good lookin food posts 😎
- stephher@kelseynixon ...I am so happy you have chosen to embrace joy. Loss can be crippling but new blessings abound with your precious children. My husband and I suffered the loss of not being able to have children. Our blessing came when a tiny newborn baby boy needed a forever home. Our little miracle is now 12 years old and he fills our world with joy and soccer and scouts and friends and love and light!!!! 💙
- owenandsophiesmomLove how you frame why you're doing this!
- eringoffCan't wait for all the tips and tricks!!! You are wonderful!! Excited for your next chapter!!
- social.skinSweet 😺
- intanlyanashlahstay strong kelsey! you're such an idol for me!
- laurensharifirdLove this!! It's so true 😊
- donnagoldmanberzalVery true words.
- instalinenfabricsLove this post!
- saracardiff@kelseynixon Thank you! Can't wait to make this!!!
- sarahplusrichardequalslola@kelseynixon so sorry for your loss...something that will always be with you, I am glad you are healing , one day at a time....
Log in to like or comment.