plaggevalMaking #zoodles for the first time! #HomeCook #kitchenaid
- justamomgivingitatri@plaggeval did you like them? Did you use zucchini?
- kaflintOh, so jealous!
- cgrockinthekitchenAwesome!!!!! I still haven't used mine!!
- kochannacSweet potato noodles are really good too!!
- aprilmisaacson@kochannac do you have to do anything to the sweet potato first or just peel and go?
- plaggevalI used zucchini and squash @justamomgivingitatri - I just cooked them up as a side to go with our ribs tonight. The kids were indifferent on them and have liked my cauliflower rice better. I'm going to try sweet potatoes next and want to use them in the future as more of/in a meal, instead of just a side.
- plaggeval@kochannac That's what I am going to try next. I got a couple huge sweet potatoes from Fareway last week!
- kochannac@aprilmisaacson I put them on a baking sheet with some olive oil first to crisp them up a bit, then I stove cook them. They are soooo good!
Log in to like or comment.