aliyaleekongSO craving these pork chops! They are coated with Tsire, a West African nut and spice blend, and then I made a pan gravy from the drippings with white wine, honey, butter and thyme. Cold weather comfort! 👀👌🏽✨
- firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!
- aliyaleekong@niiama 😂
- aliyaleekong@Ave.h.studios 😉
- aliyaleekong@shakingmone 🙏🏽
- aliyaleekong@annettaigou lol! I'm not sure my Mom has ever eaten a pork chop let alone cook it! She could do it with some lamb rib chops though!
- annettaigouOops! 🙊
- aliyaleekong@annettaigou 😂
- flowerandbonerestaurantSo gorgeous
- how_to_natural_remediesLooks Devine 😍
- karol_fudgrubberYummo! 😍😍😍
- sweetnsassypoetLooks yummy
- diegojacobochefBuen post!
- juditholney.cookeryLoved looking through your feed @aliyaleekong You remind me of me at your age. Full power, young mother. I'll enjoy following you
- fitmissnadiaThis is the one recipe from Exotic Table I've not made (though I bought the ingredients for it and everything). Must make! ❤️🙏
- offthebonegastropubWow, these look divine!
- caroline___chenLooks so good.😻👅
- thebeautifulfeastOhhh that looks delightful never heard of that spice blend am def going to try this
Log in to like or comment.