truebiasWanted to share these gorgeous #hudsonpants made up in some woven fabric by @grayshegoes. They are so pretty and I'm obsessed with the black and blush combo right now. Has me dreaming of spring.
- shopbe.lovedLove it 😍
- replicatethendeviateOooh pretty!!
- partshadefullsunVery stylish!
- faaaaaaaaaaaithThey're so elegant!
- suelizmortonCute! Did you go up in size?
- morningstardesignsTo make in woven do you have to adjust the pattern much?
- gingertakesphotosThese are absolutely gorgeous!
- trouvesjulLooks comfy
- truebias@suelizmorton @morningstardesigns yes. I recommend going up at least two sizes. Choose a flirt fabric like rayon so they won't look too bulky. If you search woven Hudson pants on my blog you will see a post where I go into more detail.
- sewmuchadoSo so gorgeous!
- seamsokayLove blush too. Hudson pants are my go to pants pattern. Works every time. Tried woven one size up and gave up until this post has inspired me to give up trying out alternate woven patterns and go 2 sizes up using my dear hudson pattern.
- sewinglikemadOh so perfect!!
- angela.bailey.583I love them so much I just bought the pattern 😍
- deciabrown98Super cute!
- procrastimakesWow!!! Love this!
- fashionkitWhoa, those pants are great. We are feeling the classy joggers look too!
Log in to like or comment.