whathannahdidnextI think if I could sit down with a cuppa and have a little read everyday, I'd be pretty happy with that. Just 10 minutes would be OK thanks! It's rare for me to read much these days, that isn't reading on my phone. I used to love magazines and waste far too much money on them...but does anyone else find that they just don't have the attention span for them anymore? I opted for a mag on home style, which is easy to dip in and out of. It also leaves me slightly down in the dumps too that I can't have what I see in there. Call me old but I'd rather just buy things for my home these days - I best get saving then! ❤
- whathannahdidnext@newmumonline oh blimey you have been ill! You must have been sick of the sight of them x
- andrealouiseblogI find that I think technology has made me lazy as I'll look on my phone instead of reading a book or magazine. Oh take me back to the 90's 😂
- rocknrollerbabyNot old at all and you have a shiny new home to buy for so why not?! X
- whathannahdidnext@andrealouiseblog I think that's the thing with technology. I find I read the news online and if read a paper, I feel cheated without readers comments!
- andrealouiseblog@whathannahdidnext ah yes I know what you mean . 😊
- whathannahdidnext@rocknrollerbaby well yes, it is the perfect excuse! Just wish I had the bloody money! 😩 x
- modernmummyukI'm exactly the same! Constantly want to buy stuff for my house! Let's start a lottery syndicate!! 💰💰💰
- whathannahdidnext@modernmummyuk we certainly need some get rich quick scheme! 🤔 x
- mother_freckleI'm the same @modernmummyuk @whathannahdidnext let me know if you find one 💜💜
- linda_croneyMe too!!!
- innocentcharmschatsI know this pain all to well xx
- littlelikelyladsMe too!! I buy a magazine and the new issue is released before I have a chance to read the previous issue!! x
- n4mummyI agree with you & I know what you mean about mags making you feel depressed , I always feel my clothes aren't cool enough & my house isn't beautiful enough x
- whathannahdidnext@mother_freckle maybe one day we'll stumble across one x
- whathannahdidnext@innocentcharmschats it really is pain! x
- whathannahdidnext@littlelikelylads exactly the same here, you know this magazine has maybe had a couple of pages read and already it's buried somewhere x
- whathannahdidnext@n4mummy absolutely, I love a look but it really makes you think how the other half live! x
- familyfourfunI stopped buying magazines to save money but used to love them and cutting out and organising articles and ideas - now I use Pinterest but it's not quite the same. X
- mummyendeavoursHaving time to sit and read ANYTHING is a luxury these days. I love home magazines too and dreaming about ideas. A lottery win would be handy!!! X
Log in to like or comment.