averageparentproblemsAverage Parenting requires lots of clean-up so I’m partnering with @Cheerios to give away a Roomba (worth $499.99) to clean up all those messes + a @Cheerios prize pack! To enter, post any photos you have of your kid(s) making a big mess with Cheerios (hopefully accidental and not staged on purpose) to #CheeriosEverywhere, tagging @averageparentproblems. I'll be awarding the grand prize to my favorite photo and posting on January 31st! You must follow both @Cheerios and @averageparentproblems to win.
- dml1126@pjm231 🙈🙈
- marmalmaid@tychba who would do this 🤔
- jeniemarie@antevasin87 the time is fast approaching. 😂
- kdfech@bakerfamily2004 She and Anthony would be a dangerous pair!
- winkinny813Oh, they'll all be staged
- michelle_poggensee@kfagundes87 so Sadie!!
- antevasin87@jeniemarie oh man. I would die but Charlie spilled Cereal everywhere last night and then put it in the cats bowls who proceeded to toss it around the house. I think I am now prepared. Lol
- mrs.d_evansAnd thats when id let the dog inside.
- mizungaIn other news, this would make a great puzzle! The lighting is great!
- jolene.larson@mizunga great idea!
- amy.gray.psyDarn, my 5 month old isn't eating cheerios yet.
- lthomas1204@dlowellf Spencer poured his bowl of cereal out all over this morning 😭
- maurlongThis is why I have a dog. She cleans up all kinds of messes and is actually eager to do so.
- lynseyschmad@schmad524 except puffs lol
- holaxstephI really want to participate but the fact that I'll have to clean all those darn cheerios after makes me want to die 😩😂
Log in to like or comment.