girleatworld🇲🇴 Portuguese Egg tarts in Macau! I have been spending the past few days in Hong Kong with friends and we made a day trip to Macau today since it's only an hour by ferry.
There are different types of egg tarts out there, but a Portuguese egg tart would have the slightly charred and carmelized layer of custard on the top. Very delicious.
I had visited Macau a few times in the past with last trip being six years ago. I was quite surprised to see a LOT more tourists in Macau these days!
Macau was a Portuguese colony until 1999, and is the first and last european colony in China. That's why you can find plenty Portuguese influence around the city. Some road signs even would have chinese and portuguese first, then english as third language.
Nowadays, Macau is the world's largest gambling center. You can see most of the big casino names such as Wynn, MGM, Sands and Venetian here in Macau. The casinos are very luxurious too, even more so than those in Vegas!
- mary.fairbrotherAaw, Pasteis de Nata, I loved them so much when I was in Lisbon!
- marieyokanThis is terrific
- sandra_cvcaI love your IG, it's very original !!!! And your photos are beautiful :d
- ashleighegohThis is awesome
- wherelifeisgreatVery cool :)
- lapresqueparisienneLooks lovely! 💕
- diariodiunamammatechSuper nice!
- camilapuciaTarts from belem Lisboa!!! Love it
- project.morePastel de Nata! <3
- l_makky@amiztsang look at this account!!!
- stephs_world_travel🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 love your pictures and a good Portuguese tart
- becherohnehenkel@flounterwegs ...like this? Da scheint der natas verkäufer sich gut plaziert zu haben :D
- flounterwegs@becherohnehenkel haha das kannte ich gar nicht ☺️ gibts in der ganzen Stadt 😎
- nora.foraOMG #feedgoals😍
Log in to like or comment.