amandamariefittCurrent stats: Don't know, don't care. ✌🏽 I haven't weighed or measured myself in over a week. ⚖️ After a full year of tracking macros I am officially back to intuitive eating and it feels damn good. 🍎🍩 Last year began with prep for WBFF, after my show I began my reverse diet, and then I continued into surplus calories to help put on some muscle mass. 💪🏽 That meant a full year of tracking. Tracking has a time and place... it's not meant to be a forever thing. It's an amazing tool to have in your toolbox but the end goal is always being able to listen to your body and hunger cues. 💙 Bod feels good, mentality is on point, and lifts are progressing. I call that a win! 🏆 #healthiswealth
- amandamariefitt#realtalk #empowerwomen #intuitiveeating #health #balance #flexibledieting #progress #wellness #athlete #WBFF #fitness #diet #nutrition #powerbuilder #wonderwomanmentality #strong #strengthqueens #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #shelifts
- fitchickfree_wbffproYes girl!!! I have been living in the don't know don't care world since end of October! LOVE it!!!!!!! I'll be started a cut mid feb & I am doing it without weighing myself. It is going to be so good!!! Screw the scale! 🤸🏻♀️
- fityear2adGonna try this week, intuitive eating. Been tracking for over a year and I'm getting burned out.
- little.miss.fit🙌🙌 tracking has a time and place. Yes!
- firstname.lastname@example.org As much as I love and advocate for macro tracking, I still feel like some people let it consume their life and that's just not the point. Balance. It's necessary. 👌🏽 Things I WONT be doing during my vacation 👉🏽 tracking macros or bringing prepped foods.
- goddess_alchemistNice one!
- mydailymacros🙌🏻not going to lie, the thought of not tracking sort of terrifies me but I hope to get there this year!
- ameliajude_rdSo much of what you wrote here is WHY i began reading your blog and following your story. Not many women are as honest, open, and happy as you!
Log in to like or comment.