cloudykitchenWords cannot express the relief when this came out of the oven intact 😍🙌🏻
- cloudykitchen@tashasartisanfoods 💚
- cloudykitchen@steepedteawithandreastevens 💜🎀💚
- cloudykitchen@foodieinnewyork 😘😘😘
- cloudykitchen@thebakingskillet ❤😘💖
- cloudykitchen@loveandzaatar aw thank you! I just followed a tutorial I found online - if you search "herringbone lattice" one should show up!
- cloudykitchen@christinbiergans 💕
- cloudykitchen@ajabirdie 😘
- beowulf1912@cloudykitchen You bet! Truly inspiring! (Have been making pasta with a trusty old family machine the way Nonna did years ago & now am going through try to recreate some of your genius work!)
- cloudykitchen@beowulf1912 awww yay! My family still has that machine too - I got a shit one and it broke really fast so got a mixer attachment - same deal though so would work exactly the same with a hand crank machine
- beowulf1912@cloudykitchen Ah, a mixer attachment sounds pretty brilliant! As for the hand crank, the old family Atlas machine I have is still a work horse & after trying it with lattice pie crust I am going to attempt making ramen. I love multi-purposing these older tools. Thanks again & for please keep up the great work with your account! It's a thing of beauty.
- lydmarielson@cloudykitchen I'm sure I could, I am OCD about my cooking enough to! Maybe someday. :)
- loveandzaatar@cloudykitchen thanks! I will have to look that up, I hope I can pull it off, I seem to all thumbs when comes to pastry
- foodistaamazing work!
- lisa_vipondTruly amazing....
- beanpole_potteryI can't imagine
- mangelkaAbsolutely stunning!
- alexdanelle@sunshinemoonfire howwww
Log in to like or comment.