annavictoriaMe 1% of the time vs. 99% of the time. And I love both photos equally. Good or bad angles don't change your worth ❤️ I recently came across an article talking about how one woman stated she refuses to accept her flaws, because she doesn't see them as flaws at all. I LOVED that because it sends such a powerful message that our belly rolls, cellulite, stretch marks are nothing to apologize for, to be ashamed of, or to be obsessed with getting rid of! As I'm getting older, I have cellulite and stretch marks that aren't going away, and I welcome them. They represent a life fully lived (for 28 years so far :)) and a healthy life and body at that. How can I be mad at my body for perfectly normal "flaws"? This body is strong, can run miles, can lift and squat and push and pull weight around, and it's happy not just because of how it looks, but because of how it feels. So when you approach your journey, I want you to remember these things:
I will not punish my body
I will fuel it
I will challenge it
AND I will love it
If you're following my page, you're a part of helping me spread this message and creating this movement - thank you. #fbggirls www.annavictoria.com/guides
- ramonamehrbrodtBeautiful message ✨💕❤️
- e_alsadeq@ntmajdalawieh mo msade2t ha 😭
- simo_labibaGreat message! Thanks 👍 both pretty 💪
- kimbie_c@sesenxx @mojiakamo_
- pingwinek_x@emcdougal11 where i can find this top? I really need this 😊❤
- louksnadeywaWhat a huge difference! I'm happy I don't have to work on my body. Of course it is normal to have small belly rolls when we sit. But I don't think it is healthy to have this high differences in weight...
- jewona_Wow... its true that when we sit bell rolls . Love your positivity
- daiamoyano@marinromina esta es la cuenta que te decía!
- _inspiresabrinaI can't thank you enough for sharing this! You are beautiful either way 😍
- linslari@gabyprass @alinecb_
- maggzilla85What a positive message thank you for letting us in to ur reality
- edinborofiGorgeous and breathtaking woman!
- swingkid511Thank you so much for sharing this! You are such a beautiful and amazing woman, and a terrific example.
- lacey.m.erickson@jessielavoie_ 🙌🏼
- firstname.lastname@example.org 💪🏼🙌🏼❤️
Log in to like or comment.