kate.fisher.artAfter three days of headaches I'm crossing my fingers for a better day today! Probably shouldn't spend hours late into the night squinting at my phone on social media. .. may not be helping 😉 UPDATE: for those who were wondering the bunk is an ikea kura frame and I just removed the white side panels and custom built the house frame on top. The hardest part was the hour I spent sanding it so the mini monsters don't get any splinters 😉
- countrychicpaintSo cute!
- asriarthadayaLove it!
- enamic5Hello. This is beautiful. Been wanting to do something similar to that house frame for a while now. This looks really good. What's that handrail at the stairs?
- kirstennancy@that_john_guy_sucks this is amazing
- cathyandelyC est pas troooppp mignon?? 😍😍😍@konsrobot !!
- kristenroseaitkenWhere did you get all your cushions from please @kate.fisher.art
- kate.fisher.art@kristenroseaitken hi Kristen most of the cushions are from a fairs but the cloud cushion is from Kmart 😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you. Would you also mind telling me where you got the light arrow from? Thanks
- kate.fisher.art@kristenroseaitken the light arrow was also from kmart but from last year I think
- adventureswithdorisHey @kate.fisher.art do you have a detailed post on how you constructed and attached the wooden canopy to the kura bed? I so want this for my little boys bed but everyone I've asked to help me says it can't be done! Obviously it can!! Help please 🙏🏻
- kate.fisher.art@adventureswithdoris I haven't written a tutorial on this I'm sorry but I'm sure there would be loads of house bed tutorials online. Try anawhite.com first....Then you just need to match the measurements to the kura bed... and I joined mine using triangle wooden brackets made from wood. Good luck!
- finderskeepersdesign_nzWhat a gorgeous space!!! In love ❤️
- email@example.com can you tell me more about the handrail?
- __.st3f.__HI! Love it!! I actuallylook for a similar bed for my kids, it's inspiring!! But, do you put directly the mattress on the floor or do you add a " bed base" ? Thank you! ;)
- kate.fisher.art@__.st3f.__ hi 😊 our mattress is directly on the floor but you could easily add a 'base' by laying some planks of timber on the floor underneath.
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you to take the time to answer !!🤗🙋
- insidenumber25@stacy0765 💙
- stacy0765I love this idea 😍 we just brought his bed but this might be a good idea for down the track @insidenumber25
Log in to like or comment.