crimsontate"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
We give a huge collective voice to LOVE at Crimson Tate and are proud to be lovers of kindness and generosity. The foot of kindness is the one we like to lead with. We're shouting a big thank you to our community of sewers who came alongside of us and helped create quilts for Pulse Orlando. Fittingly, today on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, the quilts we made are on their way to Orlando and serve as expressions of love with arms wide open. xoxoxoxo. Thank you. Truly.
Big thank you to @coupleofsweets for heading up the project. To @quiltingbythestitch for donating quilting. We're in this together, y'all. #quiltsforpulse #indianapolisloves #ourcommunityislight
#blessed#honored #keepgoing #wellmakeitbettertogether #guaranteed
- renecreatesIt's beautiful!!
- serendipitywoodsAmen, sista.
- cmjlovestoquiltLove this!! ❤️❤️❤️
- wwwindylouOooooh! This one is fabulous!!
- wwwindylou@crimsontate is there a pattern for the layout of this one?
- rjdownesOh my gosh! That looks familiar! 😉I so enjoyed making this quilt top for such a great cause! Thank you so much @quiltingbythestitch for the beautiful quilting and binding that brought it to life!
- crimsontate@rjdownes you're amazing. Yes. Thank you for working so hard to make this happen.
- rivergirlquiltsBeautiful indeed ❤❤❤
- crimsontate@wwwindylou If you cut background squares the same size as your blocks, you can accomplish this easily! Looks like there is a 4-5" border all the way around! Hope this helps. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
- wwwindylou@crimsontate thanks!! It's such a cool look
- rjdownes@wwwindylou I just used the heart block pattern from cluckclucksew.com and used solid background fabric blocks to fill in and then put a border around the whole thing. It's a really easy pattern!
- wwwindylou@rjdownes it's awesome! Thanks!
- rjdownes@wwwindylou. 😉👍🏻
Log in to like or comment.