tourismireland@kimcarrollphoto Cobh was the departure point for two and a half million of the Irish people who emigrated to North America between 1848 and 1950. It was also the Titanic’s last port of call on April 11, 1912 #cobh #countycork #churches #steeple #colouredhouses #moodysky #irelandsancienteast #loveireland #irland #irlanda #irlande
- theveggiecurerdRecognize this?? @mattcarr19
- chelseaaaoliver@teekelly4 😮 omg!
- teekelly4@chelseaaaoliver I know girlllll. This is in Cobh, I'll be there next week!
- chelseaaaoliver@teekelly4 I remembered because of the titanic port!! I think I've watch that movie three times in the past two weeks😭
- meloexevea🍀 @manikreigun
- manikreigun@meloexevea excited yet? 😂👌👌👌
- firstname.lastname@example.org cool
- vanessacunhanQUERO uma casinha dessa pra chamar de minha @leticiamiot
- leticiamiotQueremosssss @vanessacunhan
- arthinoodle@spy003 let's goo
- alisonhdonnelly@dpdonnelly 😍😍😍
- tialeilani@ethanrosehill @mel_rosehill
- lizabethin@sarajav @kaymoe_ So pretty!!!!!
- sarajav@lizabethin is this on our list??
- kaymoe_@sarajav @lizabethin it is now!!
- scooter859@bamabanana3 I miss this town 😩
- sascha279Oh how I love this country 🍀💚
Log in to like or comment.