frysfamilyDairy free ice cream? Is it possible? When a hot pot of salted caramel sparked a crazy dream, we had to try it! Using the best coconuts we could find, we created the perfect non-dairy ice cream.
Our ice cream comes from homemade recipes, sweetened by agave while only using natural, real ingredients.
#vegan #dairyfree #whatveganseat #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #nicecream #plantbased #crueltyfree #healthy #healthydiet #healthyeating #veganicecream #🍦#🐮 #vegansa #vegansofaus #vegansofaustralia #veganfitness #icecream #frysfamily #poweredbyplants #foodie #yum #veganfoodshare #veganfood
- nourishnotpunishAgave!? Noooooo😭
- sugared_Please bring these to the UK!
- theonlysarbarHey @frysfamily Today I bought your rice protein & chia nuggets & saw that they only contain 0,5% chia, how is it you can legally advertise this as a chia product when it contains so little? Can I suggest you rename them rice & salt nuggets? As there is way more salt content than actual chia seeds.
- virginia.roxLike it! 🙌
- chrisbeeveganIs this coming to norway or sweden in the future? 😍😍
- goveganscotlandOnly from Ocado, they don't deliver in Scotland 😭😭 any plans to stock the vegan ice cream in holland &a Barrett or Morrisons ?
- miss.weaverYummy 😋
- darridoinitAmazing 💗💙
- frysfamily@goveganscotland Sorry to hear that there’s some frustration about getting hold of the ice cream through Ocado - we hope our ice cream range will be available in other retailers soon so be sure to keep an eye on our pages for any news!
- citizenel@frysfamily please post more often!
- jregnardHi guys! 😊😊😊🙏🙏I cannot wait to try this!! Will this be available in Mauritius soon??? @frysfamily
- creatormanifestWHY IS THIS NOT SOLD IN 🇳🇿 NEW ZEALAND? We have everything else but this @frysfamily pretty please. Love, Your #1 vegan Fan ❤
- bermbikingcoReally nice!
- battleforthesunxvxIn which supermarkets do you sell your products in Germany? @frysfamily
- frysfamilyHi @jregnard, our ice cream is hand made in small batches, so we don't have a large enough quantity to export to Mauritius just yet. But keep following us for more information!
- frysfamily@battleforthesunxvx You can find our products in Germany at Netto and Edeka stores. 😊🌱
- frysfamilyHi @theonlysarbar, thanks for getting in touch with us. There was a printing error on our packs but we have fixed the issue. The nuggets contain 3% chia seeds, not 0.5%. We apologise for the inconvenience!
Log in to like or comment.