emceelokeyThere's apparently a "grand mac" now. Basically a bigger #bigmac. Or back to the size it used to be in the 80s. #grandmac
- emceelokeyIgnore pale veiny thigh in the background.
- mchobbitOh man I can't wait to come to America in may
- mchobbitFor the grand Mac, not the thighs..... although
- emceelokey@mchobbit man, there's much better things to come here for than the Grand Mac... isn't McDonald's world wide???
- mchobbitHaha yeah I know but I love Big Macs. Yeah but it's Australia man, we have have had the same menu for the last 20 years
- emceelokey@mchobbit well, it's like a bigger big mac... if you're going to the west coast of the us, the first In N Out burger you see, you go straight in to!
- mchobbitYeah I went to the states 2 years ago but missed in n out, rookie mistake. To be honest I hope I catch a wwe show or good Indy show
- brittainrichelleActually, the Big Mac hasn't shrunk at all. You just thought it was bigger before you grew up. ;)
- molpicturedeskHey! Great shot! Could Daily Mail use in a story about the new Big Macs?
- emceelokey@molpicturedesk sure
Log in to like or comment.