yastaylor_I love you Dad. Thank you for being perfect. I cherish every moment i've shared w/ you even up to your last breath. I don't blame God for wanting you back, i would too. everything i do is for you, it's been my honor to be your daughter. thank you for being the greatest example of a wonderful father & husband. You kicked cancers ass! Job Well Done my angel.❤️
- brandon326My prayers for your family @yastaylor_ and I pray your strength. Bishop Long will be greatly missed and his awesome teachings.
- lrlittlesTaylor....May God be with your Mom and your family. God bless you and comfort you.
- dallasgraymomHey Pretty Girl. Thinking of you and your Family.
- peace2kiaraWassup Tay, I remember you since Faith Academy. Sorry about you and the family losing Bishop, but he's not suffering anymore , there's a pic I saw of you at the funeral looking down at your dads body, really touching to see that. I wish you and the family peace. New Birth will never be the same.
- harleysofficialMy condolences to you and your family.
- _ace_no_hoodYou're so strong. Praying for you
- abdulchestnutJust watched your Dad's service online. Very touching and fitting for a King. His gifts made room for Him. I worked with him during Atlanta Cares (Essence Magazine) youth mentoring project. Truly a good Brother. He made a "POSITIVE" impact on the "WORLD". Prayers for you & your family. Be blessed.....
- five_oh_824@yastaylor_ Your dad was an awesome Man, Taylor!!! I've sowed into the ministry quite a few times. You and your family are forever in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine what you're feeling. Much love- from Cleveland, Ohio
- kingjydeoCondolences @yastaylor_ He lived Well .. #RIH Bishop Long
- earlncoxMy condolences to you and your family
- shejohnsThank you and your family for your selflessness... you all shared Bishop with us and I am forever grateful to him, you all, and God. What a gift he was and is truly missed but we must keep pushing to do the work of the kingdom and to make him proud... we are called to conquer! Still praying for your family and us collectively as New Birth! 😙
- slhinsh184Praying for you and your family beloved of God!
- mscocogirlMy condolences to you and your family
- gdjwon44Hi little yas. Your dad has been a blessing to soooooooo many people and im one. Many many years ago i began to watch him on tv so strongly. Where i lived no one could understand me and i did not understand my call. Bishop dad taught with a power that revolutinized everyone it came into contact with it was like lighting and thunder at once. He said so much i remember but most i remember him saying God desires a contrite spirit and a broken heart. I held this to me cause i wondered why is life so cruel and painful and then i can hear him saying God uses this for the ministry we will pour into others. Your Dad was so much to me even though we never met i just knew he was my spiritual father because the LOVE God put in his heart i did not take my life. Yas and all of you guys never ever let no body define your dad. No he is special andGods child and one sweet day we will all be there. He just went to check out the mansions. You are going to be a powerful prophetess Yas ive seen it in the spirit stay strong babygirl look to the hills. Lift up your head oh yea gates and let the King of Glory Come in! 💖💖💖💖💖🙌🙌🙌🙌Blessings!
- bestbbqintownStill praying for your strength, comfort and peace for you and your family @yastaylor_
- vantiyvonneI'm sorry for your loss Taylor, may God help you to continue to stay strong. ❤️
- yastaylor_@vantiyvonne thanks sweeeets
- selfmade_beauty87🙏🏽❤🙏🏽 praying for strength for you always beautiful!!
- palmerwilliamsjLove you little lady! I was serious about that acting thing
Log in to like or comment.