homemadeemilyjane, sarahe_gregg, beezie_textiles, violinjodie, jujoomama, karynmarieelliott, erisner1410, selahkathryn and capitolaquilter like this
salmonandsouvlakiI'm joining in with @capitolaquilter and the #finishalong2017. I'm not fancy enough to know how to make a mosaic on IG (any tips, anyone? 😂) so I just put all my projects together on my sewing table for one picture! ****
1️⃣surprise project number one (top left, white): almost done, just needs 4 more quilt blocks and assembly. There are two of these.
2️⃣Marko's birthday shirt (blue): almost done, just needs to be hemmed and closures finished up.
3️⃣Ellie's birthday dress (pink): She refused to wear this, which demotivated me from doing all the finishing touches but I'd like to finish it off and try to sell it.
4️⃣#carolynfriedlander #facingeast miniquilt (white/orange): just needs hanging tabs and to be hung on the wall to be considered finished!
5️⃣ 2 bags for @houseofruthmd #bmorebags. I have the fabric kits and pattern for the tote bag.
6️⃣ @selahkathryn's little zippered wallet (fabric pull there, green/red/brown), from the #noodleheadpatterns tutorial. I haven't forgotten about this, Selah! Promise! 😘
7️⃣My #carkaihexie hand sewing project (white/colors). I just have one more section to attach to the main part and then need to turn it into our guest room bathroom curtain/wall art.
8️⃣Ellie's skirt (from the #skirtsforcousins project) (coral/purple): I need to make hers bigger and also make another flower for myself from that fabric because oil spilled all over mine.
9️⃣Two more flowers from @megganjudge's bridesmaid dress from our wedding. I have the petals made - just need to glue them down into flowers.
🔟A case for the birthday banner I made last fall: fabric is pulled and I'm planning to just do a simple triangular case with a Velcro closure.
1️⃣1️⃣ @rachel.mickler's #francesfirefly miniquilt. She's here visiting now and I just need to handsew down the binding while we're hanging out! 😍
1️⃣2️⃣Surprise project number two (barely peeking out under the fireflies): turn into a pillow cover.
1️⃣3️⃣Surprise project number three, under fireflies (navy/green): turn into pillow cover.
1️⃣4️⃣Surprise project number four, under fireflies (greenish gray): hand quilt and bind. ****
I think that's enough, right!?! 😂 #salmonandsouvlakisews
- capitolaquilterNo fancy mosaic needed but there is one more important step to do if you haven't already: from the picture of your goals find the URL ("share" copy link) because you'll need that to link up. I'll tag you on my post. DM if you have trouble
- capitolaquilterGreat Laura I can see you linked up on the blog successfully!
- selahkathrynThat is the longest caption I've ever seen!!! Thanks, I'm excited for the wallet 😙
- cutandalterWhat a great list - lots of lovely projects. Good luck with them all!
- nickyeglintonLovely projects - one photo also work for FAL but I use an app to make mosaics - there are lots available!
- salmonandsouvlaki@nickyeglinton thanks so much! I just need to download one clearly! 😉
- salmonandsouvlaki@cutandalter Thanks so much!
Log in to like or comment.