visitgreenvillescDid you know we have at least 75 pieces of street art in downtown #yeahTHATgreenville alone? This is the Rose Crystal Tower. Commissioned to honor Harriet Wyche. The eight-foot rose colored tower is made of Polyvitro. A polymer created by Chihuly that looks like glass. Which pieces are some of your favorites? // 📷: @belle_brita
- erinlightfeatherI love this shot! 💕
- jenni.green.5201The mice, the Hog, cause we are Ark. Hog fans, the art piece of which there are only 3 other cities that have it.
- daleyshotsWhere in Greenville is this located. I am a huge Chihuly fan
- laurenkellywatsonThat one is my favorite!
- secretstylefileI love this ❤
- visitgreenvillesc@intergalacticbluntgoddess Thanks for your input.
- david_a_henao@daleyshots behind mellow mushroom
- intergalacticbluntgoddessThank you so much for adding some info about the piece. I really appreciate that!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org The mice are so fun!
- melcgordon@visitgreenvillesc Is there a guide for finding all of these art pieces?
- visitgreenvillesc@melcgordon The city of Greenville offers a self guided walking tour here: http://www.greenvillesc.gov/1114/Art-in-Public-Places
- melcgordon@visitgreenvillesc Cool! Thanks!
- laurafeaseyIt is so beautiful! It reminds me of pink toffee 💖😍
- withlovefromkrisWhat a stunning capture!!💗
- daleyshots@david_a_henao thanks I've never seen it.
- belle_brita@laurafeasey @withlovefromkris Glad y'all like it! 💝
- bestfriendsforfrostingI love this one
- chic.presetsThis art installation looks amazing! Ps: I love @belle_brita 's account!
- email@example.com Thank you! 😘
- baublestobubblesThis is so cool!
Log in to like or comment.