The dish was the only sktprk in SF for several decades.. But we had the hills. Endless fun. Shred the weekend! ✊🏾💥
Pic? @lukeogden ? Would say @brycekanights but he's in the background.
- panduitskatesDish was so much fun .had to walk up the hill first then bring a six pack to the people living in the park so you wouldn't get hurt .thanks to major fienstien on top of the hill .the way down so fast and bumpy .good times
- dickslyderFuture Primitive.
- judodan90That was a cool place to sk8 when I was a kid
- tatdaddyProper boost🔥
- koolmoeleoThink it was @jgrantbrittain ??
- carterlbergThat opening scene from Future Primitive is one of the best of all time! "Isn't skating great?!!!"
- ya_ho_cribWhere was it in SF?
- alanhalbert1Have you seen animal Chin
- softcircleSo siiiiick
- deadxstopThere are more than a handful of memorable street skaters from the 80s, but none with more style. While Gonz and BK were incredible, your style was fearless and had charm and personality that still holds up to this day.
- chrisrim23So fucking good this photo his style was out there on another level 👊🏻rad skater.
- chris_the_cookLofty... 👍
- bigwavedaveowenSo good! And, so many fine memories - thanks @tommyguerrero
- iancollenetteTrue Classic pic
- weekend.slide.clubSuper fly
- bruziniYouz a great human Mr. G
- steele_sfUsed to launch some big indy airs off of the stairwell bumps on those hills. I tried to get to the dish back then, but after HP and Sunnydale escalated, just stayed on my side of the hill. Lol
Log in to like or comment.