detroitfreepressThe Batman logo is projected on the Renaissance Center before the start of the 2017 North American International Auto Show Charity Preview at Cobo Center in Detroit on Friday, Jan. 13, 2016. Photo by Eric Seals/Detroit Free Press @ericseals The logo was for a tie-in between GM and the Lego Batman movie that is coming out on February 10th #naias #detroitautoshow #batman
- ladycheryllynnOh right. I saw it this evening and was wondering.... Thanks
- cloudybay13Too cool
- double_t_325@acsalask I won't be at work this week.... Tell them you don't know what happened to me.
- knightmare1981This is awesome @hobbit.tash
- zz6394@billzz23 Nuh would've flipped 😱
- p.encalada@axelcureno mira amor que increíble
- iamcaptainstoneyA reveal tomorrow at 9:00 am
- stone_pebbles@mrskobeissi too bad we didn't know before . Could have shown Asher
- fukidunnoFriday, Jan. 13, 201....7 ;)
- stephen_mcgeeWhy was it projected?
- detroitfreepress@stephen_mcgee Hey man hope all is well. It's for a GM/Lego Batman movie event where they unveiled the Lego Batman car at the auto show
- stephen_mcgeeThat is awesome, keep up the great photo work, always exciting to see what you guys post.
- mrskobeissi@stone_pebbles I know! He would have loved it!
Log in to like or comment.