maryportasofficialStill thinking about the the times this great man always came to see me and my fellow am dram crew at the Watford Pump House Theatre. As manager of Watford FC he saw that as part of his role in the community. Transformed more than the club. Transformed my old home town. Made me proud to be a Watford girl. Rest in peace Graham Taylor. You are remembered with love #grahamtaylor
- deborahvosSuch a genuinely lovely man.....very sad 😥
- mrsbaughenAs a fellow Watford girl and supporter @maryportasofficial I agree a lovely man x
- h.lawleyMet him very recently in Chipperfield, chatted for a while, such a lovely man, so sad.
- jacquie275What a lovely message @maryportasofficial, he seemed to be well liked & very badly treated by the press. May he rest in peace x
- lexhart77Mary, you have so much kindness and gratitude in your heart. Love you xxx
- white_feather_boutiqueAh, I really like that, it's sentimental and genuine. RIP Graham Taylor
- bohemiainteriorsWas saddened to hear he'd left us. Fab guy. Rip Graham ❤️
- nettymunslowLovely words to remember a great guy X
- lorna0000Rip lovely man
- susannarobinsonRest in peace
- jilbryStraight from the heart Mary @maryportasofficial thank you ❤️
- cam1960Well said Mary. The flowers and tributes outside the stadium today in Vicarage Road are testament to the love Watford will always feel for a wonderful man ❤
- lizzielhbeautiful tribute x
- prelovedofbrightonLovely tribute .
Log in to like or comment.