frenchpressknitsIntroducing Vidro from the latest issue of @amirisushop 2017, Issue 12.
Vidro, Portuguese for “glass” was inspired by the tesserae that come together in stained glass to produce the whole piece (in this case, a stunning colorwork hat and cowl!).
Knit up in @thefibrecompany Cumbria Fingering - the stranded colorwork provides extra warmth for the winter ahead. This piece has brought me so much joy throughout the whole design process- I hope you enjoy experimenting with colors as much as I do!
Pattern available on Ravelry, magazine available for ordering @amirisushop (or your LYS). Ravelry link in profile!
Photo copyright amirisu.
- threadandladleLOVE! 🎯💘
- kellyhaugabsolutely love this!!
- knitterellaBeautiful Melynda!!! ❤
- jeanyholtThat is stunning! I just ordered my copy!
- clairegiovannittiBeautiful pattern💗
- aliciaplumsThis is amazing @frenchpressknits !!!!
- frenchpressknits@jeanyholt Yay- I just looked through the whole thing last night- it's a good one!
- frenchpressknits@knitterella Thanks, Jill!
- frenchpressknits@threadandladle 😊
- frenchpressknits@aliciaplums Thanks, Alicia! 😘
- deljeaI. Like this one!
- soveryshannonThis is stunning! Congrats Hun! ❤ I love it!
- wingandaprayerfarmOh you outdid yourself, Melynda!! It's so beautiful!
- frenchpressknits@soveryshannon Thanks, Shannon😊
- frenchpressknits@wingandaprayerfarm Awww- thanks, Tammy!
Log in to like or comment.