thisgalcooksblog***UPDATE: Giveaway has ended as of 1/16/17 6pm est. A winner will be announced later this evening. 👍🏻*** Today I'm hosting a @pamperedchef #sponsored giveaway! To enter, follow these rules:
1. Like this post and leave a comment letting me know what you would serve on this set.
2. Follow my IG page @thisgalcooksblog
3. BONUS ENTRY: repost this post and tag @thisgalcooksblog in the post.
One winner will be chosen randomly using random.org on 1/16/17 and will be contacted via Instagram with information on how to receive the prize.
Giveaway is open to US residents only.
If you enter the bonus entry and your IG account is private, please screenshot your post and send it to me in a direct message so I have record of it.
Instagram is in no way affiliated with this giveaway.
- jfvoth12An arrangement of cheeses, meats and fruits, along with a dip. Love this giveaway!
- soulfullymade_A cheese board is one of my favorite things to serve for a party! My go to are Brie, a sharp cheddar, nuts, grapes and #flastrawberries 🍓with an assortment of crackers!
- ktymichelle1Variety of fruits and chocolate covered strawberries
- thehippiehut32I would serve garlic white cheddar from our local cheese factory. And some melon with sea salt. Thanks for the chance!
- lorenedesLooks great for some bruschetta !
- gwendolynjordanHam and cheese
- erinefesI would hit up Trader Joe's cheese case and go nuts buying all my favorite (and sometimes hard to find) cheeses along with fresh fruit, nuts and homemade jams!
- barefootqueen579I would serve cheese and fruits.
- keke_sparklesI would serve some cocktail bread with some cheese and strawberries
- flagler22I would serve strawberries, cheese and crackers
- malahini09I would serve cheese, fruit and crackers
- brightlyte88I'd serve cheese,crackers, and balsamic bruschetta
- leeplfaithI would serve grapes, smoked cheddar cheese, an assortment of crackers, and smoked ham or summer sausage! Mm! Yummy!
- brucechicagoCheddar cheese and crackers
- gadgetskitchentoolsCool post.
- sonya_shopsSourdough bread, brie cheese and genoa salami.
- nyc.stays.hungryAwesome post 😉
- hannahjallanSuch a good profile! ☺😄
- floridagldSorry I missed this
Log in to like or comment.