entropyalwayswinsBee Sewcial Block for January :: Theme is Resolution following the colors in the environmental paintings by Zaria Forman. The three Y-seamed blocks represent my kids and husband. I incorporated their old clothing in the blocks. It is meant to show my dedication to them this year and every year as well as my continued resolution to recycle and repurpose for the good of the environment. The blocky shapes I hope mirror the icebergs Zaria paints in a minimalist way. 24x18 inches with lots of space to trim as needed Stephanie. If you would like to play with us this month go see @spontaneousthreads
- entropyalwayswinsThank you so much for the IG link to her work @jmontilone She's amazing!!
- entropyalwayswinsThanks friends. I always struggle to come up with something (almost to the point of getting mad about it?? Weird right). But always glad regardless of how successful that I went for it @wendybzquilting @jewellknits @cera.bee
- entropyalwayswinsThanks dad! @craig.goodwin99
- astrangerview@entropyalwayswins yes! I like improv but graphic stuff always wins.
- happysewluckyLove the movement in this one.
- noonoomon1Great resolution - beautifully executed. 👏
- playcraftsI struggle with that too! I love improve and graphic minimalism.
- capitolaquilterImprov is more my go to comfort zone but am drawn to graphic lately
- crazymomquiltsWell done!
- entropyalwayswinsThanks Berene LOVE your new lettering. P.S found out last month that my Presbyterian minister SIL took a job in Spokane with Worldrelief.org helping settle refugees into the US. Crazy pants coincidence with both our family connections/missions @happysewlucky
- entropyalwayswinsThanks Monique! @noonoomon1
- entropyalwayswinsThanks Amanda! @crazymomquilts
- happysewluckyFull circle! 💙
- quiltmattersSo coo! Love the meaning behind your design too!
- entropyalwayswinsWell no question I was influenced by your pretty minimalism MR @quiltmatters
- quiltachusettsLove this!
- entropyalwayswinsThanks Heather @quiltachusetts
- quiltmattersAw, that's so sweet. Thank you! 😘
- stickyelbowBeautiful clean pops of tone!
- entropyalwayswinsThank you @stickyelbow
Log in to like or comment.