templeofknitIn 2015 when this image was taken I spent a very long time working on that black cardigan (2.5 mm needles you see). In 2016 I spent an equal amount of time working on a very similar white silk cardigan. Neither of them are done and they won't be. In 2017 I swear I will do my best to not fall into that trap again. It's time to practice more intention and mindfulness in my planning stage I think 😊
- templeofknit#knittersofinstagram #strik #stickning
- radiolazyyAt least time spent knitting is never completely wasted
- templeofknit@radiolazyy you're so right! I learned a lot in the process much of it about myself 😊. No regrets 💙
- naniluceWell just put them aside and knit fast rewarding projects with dk or worsted yarn 😉
- templeofknit@naniluce oh I haven't worked on either for a long time. luckily I have no guilty conscience abandoning projects if they aren't what I wanted. I'd like to use my time a little better though 😊
- bichesetbuchesIt looks really nice, though. Maybe you should finish it.
Log in to like or comment.