everylittlejotandtittleIf there was ONE book I would recommend to you for 2017 <--- it's THIS one.
I quickly read this book last spring and loved it - so much in fact I just knew I had to read it again.
This book builds a framework for "home" in part one, builds walls using each month of the year as part two's chapter headings, and then fills each room with beautiful riches in each page. The solid frame, the sturdy ideas, and the beauty of God and Home on display in this book inspire me to build a house for the love of God and in order to love others, my family, my friends, neighbors, and anyone who may pass by.
For my next few posts, I am going to share with you from this fantastic read. (And say you're not a reader,.. you're more of a listener,... Sally has "life-giving home" podcasts.)
- happygostuckeyMine is coming In the mail today!!! I cannot believe I waited this long to read it!
- everylittlejotandtittle@happygostuckey the beginning of the year is the perfect time to read it💗
- heatherslettersI've been dying to read this for months and Daniel gave it to me for Christmas! Wrapping up my current book and SO excited to start! I've also started listening to her podcast...good practical stuff 👍🏼
- lpfinnI have heard so many people have recommended this book!! I need to get it.
- realmrsbutterworthI am reading this right now! Looking forward to interacting with your thoughts on it.
- juliaroachalbrittonJust ordered it!! 🎉🤗
- megansligonSo good! Just started!
- everylittlejotandtittle@heathersletters you're gonna love it 💗
- everylittlejotandtittle@lpfinn yes ma'am ;)
- everylittlejotandtittle@realmrsbutterworth oh good :) how far in are you?
- everylittlejotandtittle@juliaroachalbritton woohoo🎉🎉
- everylittlejotandtittle@megansligon 💝 please tell me your thoughts!
Log in to like or comment.