dominiquebaderphotographySo a new wedding season is on the horizon and I am going to be hiring a new assistant, possibly two, as there are lots of days to cover for the 2017 wedding season! The job description is below. Please share this with anyone who may be interested! If the below looks interesting to you or if you have any questions, please contact me by email (contact details are on my website) I am looking for someone who: * loves wedding photography, documentary photography and above all, people. You have to understand, empathise, care for them, and want to do the best for them. * is warm, friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate * is an experienced driver. I am in the process of learning to drive so you will need to drive me everywhere! We will need to use your car and I am looking for someone who has experience of driving on motorways a fair bit, and is happy to do so after a long day on their feet! * ideally lives relatively near to Hertfordshire for logistical reasons, but this is not essential if something can be worked out. However, I would say that being located too far from this area may prove tricky. * is experienced with professional camera equipment, preferably Nikon, and has a portfolio/blog they can share with me. It’s a bonus if you have assisted another wedding photographer, have shot weddings or have second shot weddings for other photographers before. It is not essential though! * has an eye and passion for capturing moments, not just close up head shots of guests, but images which will tell a story. * wants to learn and develop their skills. * can commit to a minimum of 10 dates (I need more than this but it could be shared with another assistant) starting in the spring (I am covered for jobs up until then), with most of these falling on weekends. * is happy to carry bags, drive between venues on the day, help with group shots, assist with lighting equipment when necessary, keep me organised on the day, and help with second shooting at various points during the wedding.
What’s in it for you? *experience assisting and shooting at many weddings. *You will receive feedback from me, which I hope will help you to improve and develop your skills
- dominiquebaderphotography#weddingphotography #weddingphotographer #londonweddingphotographer #documentaryweddingphotographer #documentaryweddingphotography
- blooming_lovely@millionsbyname xx
- nomey_kaneAhh I love your work but I'm in Manchester I do travel down south though, if I could do any with you let me know @dominiquebaderphotography
- kirstylovedaysamsDaniel_loveday xxx
- oml_photographsHey Dominique, what is your email? xx
- anetigustav@jules_sallows 😊
- jasonbafilephotographyI enjoyed wandering through your Instagram 😃 Keep crushing it!
- dominiquebaderphotography@jasonbafilephotography thank you!
- debsjphotographyHi @dominiquebaderphotography I have been trying to access you website to get your email but it's having trouble loading... I tried a number of times today and yesterday and it just won't load... other website are loading. 🤔Though you might like to know in case something is going on. Also I would LOVE your email address! 💓
- dominiquebaderphotography@debsjphotography thank you so much for letting me know! That is very strange...it seems to be working now. Would you mind checking for me please? Thanks so much! My email is info(at)dominiquebader.com
- debsjphotography@dominiquebaderphotography it's working now! Technology it's both amazing and annoying! Lol
Log in to like or comment.